Whitewater Unified School District is known for its enthusiastic, dedicated, and highly qualified staff that inspire and nurture your child’s growth. The warm and positive atmosphere in WUSD schools lends itself to a learning community that is dedicated to developing the whole child.
WUSD offers small class sizes, and a safe and secure school environment that reinforces respect and appreciation for all, including mutual respect among students, parents and staff. WUSD prides itself on having open lines of communication between home and school. We also offer a comprehensive program for English Language Learners, including a Bilingual staff.
Whitewater Unified School District (WUSD), in collaboration with families and community, inspires students to achieve excellence in an innovative educational environment.
Our Core Values
- Students as our #1 priority
- High expectations for student achievement
- Respect for and appreciation of human diversity
- Excellence in teaching, leadership and service
- School, community and family partnerships
- Responsible planning and management of resources
- Education as the foundation of a strong community